Mom's Easy Lasagna
- 1 lb of ground hamburger
- 1 pkg. noodles - Lasagna (I only use about half of the package. That's all that will fit in the layering.)
- 1 lg. pkg. Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 lg. tub of cottage Cheese
- 2 bottles of Prego Marinera sauce (Hum... I've only been using one bottle... I didn't realize I should be using two!)
- Cook the noodles.
- Cook hamburger and season with seasoning salt to taste. (My mom says: I like lots of pepper and parsley.)
- Layer a thin coating of sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 pan.
- Mix remaining hamburger with sauce.
- Layer in a 9x13 casserole:
- Hamburger sauce
- Cottage cheese
- Make about three layers, ending with noodles and sauce and Mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 minutes in 400 degrees.
- Serve with sweet white corn, french bread and a salad.
Prepare for your taste buds to dance. Mmm...